The Polk HTS 12 subwoofer enhances home theatre and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 12″ driver, patented Power Port® technology and a province-of-the-art 400W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
- Deep Bass for Home Theatre and Music
- Front-firing long-throw 12″ Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimised driver
- Floor-firing patented Power Port technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Complete Control – built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels.
Patented Power Port® Technology
The Power Port® floor-firing design smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact whilst minimizing turbulence, distortion, and port noise. At the port tuning frequency, Power Port® equipped subwoofers have 3dB less port noise than similarly configured subwoofers without Power Port®.
- 18.5″ (46.99 cm)
- 17.125″ (43.5 cm)
- 18.125″ (46.04 cm)
- 49.9 lbs (22.63 kg)
- Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type
- Power Port Bass Vented
- Subwoofer Array Driver Complement
- (1) 12″ (30.48 cm) d (Round) Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimised driver – Subwoofer
- Peak Power
- 400 Watts
- Continuous Power
- 200 Watts
For more information, please visit this products webpage