MOS-FET power amp
There’s only one way for Clarion’s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
- Maximum power output : 480W
- Power @ 4-ohm : 60W × 4
- Power @ 2-ohm : 90W × 4
- Bridged @ 4-ohm : 180W × 2
- Number of channels : 4/3/2
- MOS-FET power supply
- Selectable bass boost; 0/6/12dB @ 50Hz
- Independent Front/Rear adjustable frequency, High/Low pass electronic crossover(4-channel), 30-300Hz
- Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/ speaker/ power
- Speaker level input : 4-channel
High quality output with premium cosmetics.High quality bi-polar output transistors for natural sound.Oversized power capacitors for reserve current during transient peaks.
Utilising this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
For more information, please visit this products webpage