Clarion XR2220 Class AB Car Amplifier
MOS-FET power amp
There’s only one way for Clarion’s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
- Maximum power output : 280W
- Power @ 4-ohm : 65W x 2
- Power @ 2-ohm : 95W x 2
- Bridged @ 4-ohm : 190W x 1
- Number of channels : 2/1
- MOS-FET power supply
- Selectable bass boost; 0/6/12dB @ 50Hz
- Adjustable High/Low pass crossover, 50-300Hz
- Gold plated connectors; RCA/ speaker/ power
- Speaker level input : 2-channel
- High quality output with premium cosmetics.
- High quality bi-polar output transistors for natural sound.
- Oversized power capacitors for reserve current during transient peaks.
- 2-Ohm stability
- Utilising this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability,
- Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
For more information, please visit this products webpage