The DP-29F is an Analog Turntable. The DP-29F includes a built-in RIAA phono equalizer to hook it up to your system through a standard analog connection. The DP-29F has been precision manufactured with rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback.
- The DP-29F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer.
- This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and operated at the 33 1/3 or 45 rpm speed.
- It comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system.
- Power supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 2W
- Dimensions: 360 (W) x 97 (H) x 357 (D) mm
- 14.2” (W) x 3.8” (H) x 14.1” (D) inch
- Weight: 2.8 kg, 6.2 lbs
For more information, please visit this products webpage