Combo Kit GXT-SET-3604B combines compact amplifier GM-A3602 and a large 12 “subwoofer. It also includes the cabling needed.
GM-A3702 amplifier to the speakers deliver powerful sound with minimal distortion. Beautiful, compact body used for passive cooling and provide a boost of up to 500 W (the bridge). This gives you an environment filled with high quality sound even at high volume. The amplifier also has a screw-quality speaker terminals.
With the massive power of this subwoofer will get a fantastic, distortion-free sound you’ve always wanted in a car. The advantage of this version is a dual voice coil for the distribution rights to reproduce. Patented, seamless IMPP composite cone ensures smooth processing power to tip up to 1300 watts. This makes it ideal for achieving minimum distortion and powerful bass even at very high sound pressure levels.
- Maximum power consumption: 1300 W
- Nominal power: 300 W
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency range: 20-220 Hz
- Sensitivity 95 dB (1W / 1m)
- Converters diameter: 30 cm
- Converters material: IMPP
- FW hole: 283 mm
- Mounting Depth: 134.5 mm
- Maximum power: 500 W (at the bridge) or 2 x 170 W (4 ohms) or 2 x 250 W (2 ohms)
- Continuous power (RMS): 2 x 60 W (4 ohms) or 1 x 190 W (4 ohms in bridge) or 2 x 95 watts (2 ohms)
- Supported impedance: 2-8 ohm (stereo)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz ~ 70 kHz (-3 dB)
- Distortion: <0.05%
- SNR:> 95 db
- LPF: 80 Hz (-12 dB / octave)
- Input terminals RCA
- Screw speaker terminals
- Dimensions: 238 x 60 x 180 mm (W × H × D)
- Weight: 1.4 kg
For more information, please visit this products webpage