The Sena 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth® Communication System helps you enjoy your ride to the fullest by keeping you in touch with up to eight of your buddies in crystal-clear HD audio, up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) away, through the Group Intercom™ feature. The 20S uses the Universal Intercom™ protocol so it can be used with all Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth headsets on the market.
Crystal-clear HD audio and Advanced Noise Control™
Prepare to be amazed. The 20S delivers HD-quality audio that’s clear, precise, and comfortable in every condition. Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ ensures ambient noise doesn’t interfere with incoming and outgoing audio. Bluetooth 4.1 technology, high-quality stereo Bluetooth speakers, and dual-module architecture create a smooth, crisp, and responsive user experience you’ll quickly appreciate.
Choose what you want to hear with Audio Multitasking™
Sena 20S Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. No longer do users have to deal with the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices. Now audio features won’t interrupt each other but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience. Enrich your ride with interweaving audio sources.
Stay connected and in control with the Sena 20S app
Linking up your 20S with the Sena Smartphone app (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide. The 20S also offers the ability to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Main module: 94.7 mm x 48.3 mm x 25.5 mm
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 555 mm
- Module: 60 g
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
DUAL PACK AVAILABLE AT €499
For more information, please visit this products webpage