Marine Entertainment System with Bluetooth:
Sources: AM / FM / USB / AUX / iPhone / iPod / Android AOA / Bluetooth / ANT
Introducing the MS-RA70, FUSION’s sleekest value-packed marine stereo, designed to deliver a quality on-water entertainment experience by incorporating some of the latest marine technologies. The MS-RA70 is engineered to seamlessly replace any standard DIN sized non-marinized stereo without the need to reconfigure dash space. Clever styling gives the installer the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional dash finish or integrating it into a glass helm with a flush surface, ensuring a high-end finish to the installation.
A2DP Bluetooth audio streaming with FUSION-Link app remote control available – Stream your favorite soundtrack from any compatible device with control* available from the stereo or your connected Apple or Android device via the FUSION-Link Bluetooth app. Simply download the free Apple® or Android™ FUSION-Link remote control app for Bluetooth from Apple® App Store or Google Play™ Store and enjoy localized zone control, source navigation, track selection and the freedom of wireless control.
The FUSION-Link Wireless Remote Control for iPad or iPhone is available for FREE download from the Apple App Store, click HERE
The FUSION-Link Wireless Remote Control for Android is available for FREE download from Google Play, click HERE
To download the free FUSION-Link Lite app from the Connect IQ Store, click HERE
Multiple sources available including USB MP3 playback and AM/FM radio – Listen to USB MP3 audio, connect your supported smartphone or even relax to your local AM/FM station; the MS-RA70 delivers marine grade entertainment to those who would normally have to resort to installing rust prone car audio stereos. Rest easy, let FUSION entertain you on the water.Note: DAB radio requires the MS-DAB100A module and antenna package (sold separately).
IPX7 Water resistant front face with optically bonded LCD – The MS-RA70 is designed and engineered specifically for the marine environment, with an IPX7 front panel (when mounted correctly) to withstand the environment like none other, perfectly paired with an optically bonded LCD for crystal clear display on the water.
Flush or dash mounting installation options – Two options are available for installation, giving you the option of a conventional dash mount or seamless integration into a glass helm with a flush finish for high-end aesthetics.
Multi-Zone Control (2 Zone System) – With two independent audio zones available, each with advanced localized menu controls, including zone naming, you can easily customize and control your listening experience in each zone. Note: Line Out/Sub Out requires additional amplification.
*Play, pause and skip tracks.
- Tuner AM/FM with RDS (where available)
- Tuner Region USA, Australasia, Europe and Japan
- Multi-Language User Interface English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Italian
- Audio Zones 2 on board amplified zones
- Nameable Zones Up to 10 characters
- Line Out 1 x L+R per zone (requires amplification)
- Subwoofer Out 1 x Sub Out Linked to Zone 1 (requires amplification)
- Auxiliary Inputs 1 x Stereo RCA Input (AUX)
- iPod/iPhone Made for iPod and iPhone – supports IAP 2 protocol only
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) Android support is limited to devices which support AOA protocol, see supported device list for details
- DAB+ Ready MS-DAB100A is required for DAB support, only available where DAB and DAB+ is broadcast
- Display 128×64 Monochrome Optically Bonded LCD
- FUSION-Link Wireless Bluetooth remote control is available with the FUSION-Link remote control app available for download from Apple app store or Google Play
- Garmin Smartwatch App via ANT VivoActive/HR, Fenix 3/HR, Fenix 5/S/X, Quatix 3, D2 Bravo/Titanium, Fenix Chronos, Forerunner 935 – FUSION-Link Lite App via Garmin Connect IQ
- Bluetooth A2DP Bluetooth Audio Streaming with AVRCP
- USB 1 x USB connector at the rear of the unit, supports 1 amp charging
- Audio Format USB MP3
- Water Resistance IPx7 waterproof from the front panel when correctly mounted. Rear of the unit is rated IPx3
- Chassis Electrically isolated glass filled composite chassis with an aluminium side-fin heat sink with VCT
- Amplifier Class-AB 4 x 50W (@ 4 Ohm)
For more information, please visit this products webpage